ADM Operator II (day) - Sabetha, KS (S) in Sabetha, Kansas
Operator II (day) - Sabetha, KS (S)
Assistant Operator - Sabetha, Kansas (S)
ADM Animal Nutrition
This is an hourly position.
The role of an Assistant Operator is responsible for the following duties:
· Identify and communicate food safety and/or product integrity issues to appropriate personnel.
· Perform duties as assigned by Production Supervisor and/or other management personnel.
· Follow and review all standard operating procedures and recommend revisions for improvements.
· Insure all quality specifications associated with products are met.
· Prepare reports of production, safety incidents, etc. for review by Plant Manager and Operations Manager.
· Participate in safety meetings, comply with all safety/security policies, and report (and stop) any unsafe conditions or acts to Plant Manager and/or other management personnel.
· Follow procedures dictated by Floor Traveler for each product.
· Instruct subordinate staff and/or temporary employees on job specific tasks.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
· Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values
- High school diploma or equivalent with at 1+ years' experience in a manufacturing setting
· Must be mechanically inclined and capable of using common hand tools
· Knowledge of or capability to learn the cooking characteristics and proper handling of raw meat tissues
· Strong attention to detail with the ability to work effectively as a team member
· Exceptional attendance and work ethic
· Exhibit flexibility, reliability and a mutual respect for fellow employees
· Strong safety and math aptitude
· Ability to operate a forklift in a safe manner, stand for long periods of time, and lift up to 50 lbs. above head without difficulty on a routine basis
· Ability to withstand dust and noise
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
Before applying for an exempt, non-exempt or hourly job opportunity, you are expected to initiate a discussion and share your intentions with your supervisor.
If you’ve been in your current position for more than 18 months, supervisor approval is not required.
If you’ve been in your current position for less than 18 months, verbal supervisor approval is required.
If you have documented under-performance, such as a performance message of less than “Meets Expectations,” you will most likely not be eligible to apply for a position until your performance improves, regardless of the amount of time in your current position. There may be exceptions; however, these exceptions will require two levels of verbal supervisor approval.
Recruiter- Jennifer Jenkins
Hiring Manager- Andrew Fishburn
KS - Kansas
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.