ADM Supervisor - Sabetha KS in Sabetha, Kansas
Supervisor - Sabetha KS
Supervisor Sabetha KS
Provides production and on the job work direction to production employees performing a variety of production processes.
· Directs the operation of the plant facility within established quality, housekeeping, safety and environmental guidelines set by the company.
· Coordinates daily operations performed by hourly production employees to insure that work is performed safely and efficiently while meeting expected environmental quality, housekeeping and quantity levels established by the company.
· Makes work assignments to all shift personnel that most effectively utilizes their experience, training and ability.
· Ensures the safety of all personnel through compliance with occupational safety and health regulations.
· Maintains an attitude that accidents are preventable.
· Provides employees with resources, in good working order, to safely do a job and provides necessary training needed to properly operate or wear personal protective equipment.
· Makes recommendations for improvements to company safety and environmental programs, quality and good manufacturing practices and production and material handling procedures.
· Recognizes environmental, safety, and GMP hazards and identifies, discusses, and contains them to keep from affecting employee safety, product quality, and environmental purity.
· Communicates concern for environment, health, safety and product quality to all employees.
· Listens to and responds to employee suggestions and concerns about safety, health, environment, product quality and housekeeping.
· Addresses employee concerns and maintains good communications and morale on shift and within department.
· Keeps plant management informed of all matters affecting the morale and safety of employees.
· Encourages employees to work safely with environmental awareness and good manufacturing practices in mind. Does so by leading-by-example.
· Identifies training needs and discusses needs with Area Superintendent and develops a training plan.
· Works with employees to develop a high level of job proficiency.
· May perform production duties temporarily in the event of an emergency or employee absence.
· Evaluates employee performance, providing regular feedback.
· Attends and participates in operation area meetings, safety meeting and supervisor’s meeting.
· Analyzes safety incidents by preparing and completing Incident Analysis within 24 hours of incident and making suggestions for betterment.
· Maintains discipline within the shift and discusses the need for disciplinary action with the plant Human Resource Manager and Area and Shift Superintendents.
· Conducts GMP, safety, health and environmental inspections.
· Evaluates management programs.
· Provides positive reinforcement when employees are observed producing good results and safe performance.
· May perform reasonably similar or related duties as required.
Education & Training:
·All ADM Safety Training
·Previous Process experience
·Excellent safety record and awareness
·Good work record with our company
·Previous plant experience
·Ability to work on multiple tasks
·Ability to team build
·Ability to train
·Good organizational skills
·Willingness to assume and learn new responsibilities
·Excellent communication skills
·Demonstrated troubleshooting skills
· Accurate record keeping skills
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran status.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
KS - Kansas
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.
ADM unlocks the power of nature to enrich the quality of life. We're a premier global human and animal nutrition company, delivering solutions today with an eye to the future. We're blazing new trails in health and well-being as our scientists develop groundbreaking products to support healthier living. We're a cutting-edge innovator leading the way to a new future of plant-based consumer and industrial solutions to replace petroleum-based products. We're an unmatched agricultural supply chain manager and processor, providing food security by connecting local needs with global capabilities. And we're a leader in sustainability, scaling across entire value chains to help decarbonize our industry and safeguard our planet. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional and sustainability challenges of today and tomorrow. Learn more at www.adm.com.