Midwest Health Receptionist in Salina, Kansas
The health and wellbeing of our staff members and residents is our number one priority. Our community is strictly following the CDC guidelines to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and has restricted community access in accordance with state and local health agency direction. Our infectious disease protocols include but are not limited to:
- Screening staff members at the beginning and part way through each shift.
- All staff members are wearing face masks at all times while inside the community.
- Staff members have access to PPE including gloves, face masks, face shields, and gowns, if ever needed.
- Our community is utilizing telemedicine as much as possible. This ensures our residents are getting the care they need with as little risk of exposure as possible.
- As always, we are committed to transparency and will make all staff, residents, and families aware of any COVID-19 positive cases at our communities.
Eaglecrest Senior Living is looking for a receptionist for weekends only.
Manages various administrative duties and follow up functions for the organization, maintaining consistent communication and professional presence for the company.
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers incoming telephone calls in a cheerful manner, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers general questions about the community and provides callers with address, directions, and other information and refers other specific questions to appropriate staff.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- Preparing, sending, sorting, and delivering mail.
May perfom other duties as assigned. Requirements:
Must have basic computer skills.
- Experience operating multi-line phone system.
- Takes direction effectively and works well independently.
- Excellent organizational skills and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Reliable transportation, dependable attendance, and work ethic.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to work beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents during emergency situations.
- Must be able to perform the essential position functions of the job with, or without reasonable accommodation.