Saline County Truck Driver - CDL in Salina, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12463183
CDL - Operation of dump truck, semi-truck, low-boy trailers, tandem axle snowplows and spreaders, asphalt patch truck, pick-up truck, backhoe, loader and other equipment for road and bridge maintenance and construction activities. Responsible for preventive maintenance of assigned equipment. Perform general laborer duties related to roadwork, bridge work, asphalt work and general yard labor as required, and all other work as assigned. Responsible for keeping records of service requests and coordinating with Road Superintendent. Maintain other records as required. Equipment Operator
Minimum Qualifications CDL -
1. Must have a High School diploma or the equivalent.
2. Must have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License with air brake, tractor/trailer and tanker endorsements. Must be insurable under Saline Countys fleet insurance policy.
3. Six (6) months experience operating dump trucks. A certificate from a Vocational-Technical School may be substituted for the equipment experience.
4. Able to work independently.
5. Ability to identify safety hazards.
6 Must be insurable under Saline Countys fleet insurance policy.
7. Must be able to work independently.
8. Must be able to perform work in all seasons.