HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Contract Operations Manager in Shawnee, Kansas
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Contract Operations Manager.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401(k), PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment assistance, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Contract Operations Manager will work closely with the HCA Contracting Team and with the Division, Facility and Supply Chain leadership and applicable resources to lead and manage the effective implementation and execution of HCA’s contracting solutions.
What you will do in this role:
- Develop strong relationships with facility leadership and service line leaders to gain a clear understanding of their needs and how best to meet those needs, and manage to a high level of trust and accomplishment within the Division.
- Assist facilities with local contract efforts and needs.
- Work with HCA Directors of Contracting, Healthtrust GPO, specific vendors, etc. to successfully implement and execute the strategic direction and associated contracts with specific HCA and Division cost management objectives.
- Communicate and maintain a clear path of open dialogue with the Division, Facilities, and HCA Contracting teams to ensure all have the appropriate level of understanding and a path to voice needs.
- Analyze and implement best practices and policies and procedures where they can and should be established.
- Coordinate, communicate and share intelligence with the HCA Directors of Contracting to assist and improve upon cost savings opportunities and to minimize redundancies or duplication of efforts.
- Integrate and contribute to supporting the strategic direction as determined by the Division and HCA Contracting.
- Provide monthly national contract compliance reports working with divisions to improve compliance.
Establish Division and Facility contracting objectives and assist in developing overall contracting strategies and processes to accomplish.
Bachelor’s Degree required
5 years of related healthcare or industry experience required
Contracting experience in healthcare preferred
Customer or Relationship Management experience preferred
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years, and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Contract Operations Manager
Location: Kansas-Shawnee-MidAmerica Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 09752-24815