AdventHealth Secretary Cardiology Department Relief in Shawnee, Kansas
Secretary Cardiology Department - AdventhHealth Shawnee Mission
9100 West 74th Street, Merriam, KS 66204
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- Received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center in January 2019
- Providing faith-based, whole person care to Kansas City since 1962
- Excellent health benefits, an onsite child care center and fitness facility
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- Employee Referral Program
- Largest health care provider in Johnson County with three campuses
10 hour shifts as needed, covering weekday time off and one regular shift per month
6:00AM – 4:30 PM
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Appropriately answers the phone, directs calls and takes messages.
- Maintains a pleasant, caring attitude when greeting customers and patients.
- Types, edits, proofreads and distributes reports and documents.
- Demonstrates and conveys a favorable image of the Medical Center.
- Demonstrates professionalism and accountability.
- Models ethical behavior in decision making.
- Incorporates patient, physician, customer needs and concerns into decision-making and organizational action.
- Sets up and accurately maintains files both electronically as well as paper files. Maintains logs, reports and records.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Under the general direction of the department Manager, this position is responsible for communicating with internal and external customers, scheduling appointments, providing general administrative support to the department and has a wide range of duties
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.