PDS Tech Inc Customer Service Rep in Shawnee Mission, Kansas
PDS Tech is seeking candidates for a Customer Service Representative in Overland Park, KS
The Customer Service Representative I is responsible for answering routine questions and issues about products or services from internal and external customers. Able to effectively resolve inquiries or escalate concerns in a timely fashion. Frequently escalates more complex custom complaints to more senior customer service representatives.
The position is responsible for managing appraisal workflow for multiple clients. Your primary role is ensuring accurate and timely processing to deliver our clients superior service levels. Successful customer specialists are able to analyze and problem-solve whether working independently or with fellow team members. They have the ability to be patient, persuasive and professional when speaking with clients and service providers. They are able to work with both speed and accuracy in an organized manner to achieve both their goals and the goals of the company on a daily basis. Essential Duties:
• Answering inbound calls from clients and service providers
• Cultivating meaningful work partnerships with service providers
• Providing positive, timely communication with lender clients
• Effectively monitoring appraisal work queues
• Identifying and reporting performance-related issues and trends with service providers
• Other duties and assignments as instructed by a supervisor
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills in software products like Word, Excel, and Outlook
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.