TEKsystems Technical Client Services Rep in SHAWNEE MISSION, Kansas
• As a Technical Support Specialist, you will represent the company in customer communication via phone and email to assist customers in resolving technical issues
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences
• Exhibit personal responsibility, accountability, and teamwork
• Troubleshoot difficult problems with either the customer’s configuration, our software, or other vendor integration points
• Provide one-on-one training to new and existing customers as needed while working on support tickets
• Identify and resolve issues that prevent users from utilizing our software
• Provide proper follow-up, even when a problem has not been resolved, to ensure customer is kept apprised of issue status
• Maintain strong working knowledge of released products
• Must have the ability to accommodate extended work hours, a flexible schedule, and work overtime as needed
• Must be flexible to work any shift during business hours, currently Monday - Friday 7am -8pm Saturday 8AM - 6PM (hours subject to change to meet business needs). Must have the ability to accommodate extended work hours, a flexible schedule, and work overtime as needed
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and document issues related to system performance and functionality
• Experience supporting online products and services
• Experience using web developer tools to troubleshoot website problems. Ex: Chrome, IE, Firefox, and etc.
• Experience supporting mobile devices such as IOS and Android
• College degree preferred; at a minimum Associates Degree or Technical Certification required or commensurate work experience.
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Requires attention to detail and the ability to adapt to change.
• Ability to accurately facilitate communication between the customer description and the written word in the CRM ticketing system.
Customer Support, Troubleshooting, Data Entry, Technical support, software support
Top Skills Details:
Customer Support, Troubleshooting, Data Entry,Technical support,software support
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
This is a Call Center position where most of troubleshooting is over the phone. The Technical Support Specialist will work directly with customers via phone and email to resolve their application and product issues. This position requires self-initiative, ownership, excellent listening skills, and motivation to provide exceptional customer service from inception to resolution for each issue. Your technical and interpersonal skills are critical to success in this position.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.