Health Services Advisory Group, Inc. Associate Project Director ESRD - REMOTE - 1039/709/3686_43067705237_10-3819 in Topeka, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12762642 Job Details
Are you passionate about improving the quality of healthcare?
Are you ready to leverage your talents to make healthcare better for everyone?
Do you want the opportunity to give back to your community?
Do you want to have fun at work?
Then join the growing team at Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) that is transforming the delivery of healthcare in the United States!
Leads development of strategies and implementation of solutions to drive improvement in organ donation and kidney transplantation nationwide. The position manages clinical, administrative, data, and analytical staff, as well as volunteer national experts (e.g., transplant surgeons, hospital administrators, organ procurement organization directors) to meet and maintain all contractual obligations. Project deadlines may necessitate occasional extended work hours.
To perform the duties of this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and independently. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required.
Essential Competencies, Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a subject matter expert in quality improvement, plan-do-study-act (PDSA), and root cause analysis (RCA), learning systems, and stakeholder perspectives.
- Utilize a data-driven approach to provide technical assistance and support to transplant centers, donor hospitals, and organ procurement organizations (OPOs) to drive achievement of bold goals and improved quality of life for ESRD patients
- Provides guidance in the development and execution of all Case Studies and Pacing Events.
- Effectively manages relationships between HSAG and QI teams, coaches, and other stakeholders.
- Support identification and spread of highly effective practices that can be replicated to drive improvement, including through social media messaging and the Knowledge Sharing Process (KSP).
- Recognize socioeconomic, ethnic, literacy, and health literacy disparities across the contract and support thoughtful communication of information in a meaningful and effective manner.
- Implement continuous quality improvement and human centered design techniques as part of all activities.
- Gather, review, analyze, and make recommendations based on metrics from multiple sources related to patient and family engagement.
- Represent HSAG in a professional manner, at all times.
Compensation: 111000 - 110000 DOE
Education and/or Experience
Master\'s degree, preferably in a health-related discipline
Progressive experience in managing high-profile, healthcare-related projects.
Individuals should be solution-oriented, analytical, adaptable, and a storyteller.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office systems.
- Proficient in oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to present and instruct through both written and verbal means.
- ESRD experience preferred.
- Solid organizational and team building skills.
- Proven ability to work on several projects simultaneously and in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Capacity to identify and prioritize work flow processes to meet effectively meet timelines and deliverable schedules as directed in the SOW, or as requested by supervisors and or Executive Management.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential f nctions of this position
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the position
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position, management reserves the right to revise the position or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs requiring non-regular work hours, or technological developments).
HSAG is an EEO Employer of Veterans protected under Section 4212.
If you have special needs and require assistance completing our employment application process, please feel free to contact us.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!