Fiserv Channel Sales Executive, Financial Risk Management Solutions in Topeka, Kansas
This role can be located anywhere in the United States.
This is a quota-carrying sales position that is responsible for driving efforts to expand and grow Fiserv market share and presence in the industry through execution of business, value-driven solution sales activities with existing and prospective clients.
Primary results are revenue generation through the direct sale of Fiserv Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions. Position focuses on Direct Sales including prospect identification, top of the funnel pipeline building and profitable deal closure. In addition, this position is focused on managing, supporting and servicing the account related needs of an assigned set of strategic customers to: retain recurring revenue, drive new revenue, increase customer loyalty and retention, and enhance the number and quality of client references among US customers.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Generates leads and drives profitable revenue by selling Fiserv solutions within designated territory or assigned accounts.
Drives strategies, tactics and account plans to identify, qualify and secure new Fiserv clients to exceed sales targets.
Manages the effective and rapid movement of leads through the sales process, including: efficient qualification/disqualification of prospects; assessment of potential client needs; presentation and demonstration of Fiserv solutions that exactly fits the clients’ needs; and expeditious closing of profitable business
Independently develops selling strategies for assigned accounts and effectively interfaces regularly with C-level executives, leveraging the Fiserv Way of Selling.
Leverages executive level contacts to develop greater account coverage and create demand through value-based discussions to uncover Business Issues, Evidence and Impact.
Develops strategies to utilize key influential individuals within client’s decision process and creates action/call plans to enable key decisions as part of the buying process.
Secures funding for future customer initiatives by linking Fiserv’s solutions to client’s business issues to gain credibility at executive level.
Acts as Thought Leader to recommend new value-add solutions through unsolicited proposals to create customer demand and helps customer identify and measure the impact of the proposed business improvement
Builds internal and external industry networks to remain current on industry trends and describes Fiserv’s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the customer.
Articulates to the customer how Fiserv is better positioned than the competition to meet their business needs and objectives
Prevents objections by uncovering customer concerns early and building consensus towards a mutual solution based on customer requirements
Develops long term client and business relationships based on mutual value and trust by focusing on the needs of the client, resulting in repeat business for Fiserv.
Manages client expectations appropriately to ensure mutual satisfaction for the client and Fiserv.
Maintains prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting in the eCRM system.
Shares industry, solution, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with the sales and business unit teams.
Performs other duties as required
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
Education: High School Diploma Required; Bachelors Degree Preferred
Job Related Experience:
• 5+ years selling experience with a track record of meeting sales targets
• Solution sales experience in information technology, preferably within the Financial Industry and related to Enterprise Content Management, and/or Business Process Optimization and/or Account Processing/Core solutions
• Actively and consistently models leadership behaviors by shaping the future, building effective relationships, and energizing the team to ultimately drive the right results.
• Relentless solution orientation and obsession for improvement.
• Coach ability and willingness to accept and give critical feedback.
• Exhibits behaviors of ownership and accountability towards achieving goals, fulfilling responsibilities and delivering on commitments in a timely manner.
• Proven ability to effectively adapt and remain positive in the face of change, ambiguity and challenging situations.
• Communicates with Positive Impact by expressing thoughts, feelings and ideas in a clear, concise and compelling manner both individually and in group situations.
• Mastery of business, industry and solution subject matter, concepts and trends in the context of how they affect the client.
• Self-starting, independent worker and team oriented member.
• Flawless execution of the sales process, development and qualification of a business need, identification of target clients, and favorable positioning of products.
• Proficient use of technology and sales tools such as eCRM, MS Office suite.
• Assesses client’s business needs and applies business impact model methodology to justify Fiserv’s solution to solve business problems
• Applies thorough knowledge of Fiserv’s solutions and client’s financial metrics in implementing selling strategies.
• Incorporates thorough understanding of industry trends and client’s key challenges into sales presentations.
• Describes Fiserv’s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the client.
• Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client and sells business value
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
At Fiserv, you will be part of a highly skilled and consultative sales organization that puts the client first in solving complex business problems. Our customer centric sales model, Fiserv Way of Selling, is focused on finding award-winning solutions that truly meet our client’s needs. Our sales teams lead by example and continually strive for excellence. We are very committed to developing and hiring talented sales individuals, and we celebrate success through our quarterly recognition programs and our annual Pinnacle trip.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a Sales career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.