Zurich NA Customer Support Senior Specialist in Topeka, Kansas
Customer Support Senior Specialist
This Customer Support Specialist will work closely with our National Large Accounts team, our select Agents and Brokers, as well as the field force of Area F&I Managers and local F&I and P&C sales partners in the field to continue to execute the proven sales and service strategy initiatives of the National account segment of Direct Markets.
This critical role will continue to successfully drive new business, maintain high profile relationships with Large Dealer Accounts and support strategic relationships outside of the Zurich Organization. The primary responsibility will be to help support growth and profitability through effective problem solving, a high level of customer service, a strong attention to detail and quality service of these accounts.
The ideal candidate should have a strong knowledge of Excel, the ability to work as a team, as well as a solid understanding of Dealership Operations and Finance Products as they relate to our production goals.
• Research, respond to and resolve telephone and electronic inquiries from internal/external customers.
• Enter inquiry data into tracking system.
• Resolve difficult situations that may require extensive research and knowledge.
• Provide advice and product expertise to customer service staff, team members, agents/brokers, insureds, regulators, customers, claimants, prospective customers.
• Anticipate, recognize and respond to needs of customers.
• Support implementation of customer initiatives.
• Provide status updates.
• Resolve technical problems by referring to policies, procedures, specifications.
• Make recommendation by comparing alternatives for solving problems or improving procedures or products and provide recommendations.
• Bachelors Degree and 2 or more years of experience in the Sales Support and Analytics area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 4 or more years of experience in the Sales Support and Analytics area
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Customer service skills
• Ability to design, develop and implement enterprise processes and procedures
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today, Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. We serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and we insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and competitive compensation. Please click here (https://www.zurichna.com/careers) to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE disability/vet
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Location(s): AM - Kansas Virtual Office, AM - Illinois Virtual Office, AM - California Virtual Office, AM - Minnesota Virtual Office
Remote Working: No
Schedule: Full Time
Linkedin Recruiter Tag: #LI-LB1