Dunkin' Dunkin' Team Member - Afternoon Shift in Topeka, Kansas
This is for the afternoon shift with hours that can be between 12pm-7:30pm.
Dunkin', also commonly known as Dunkin' Donuts or DD, is one of the fastest growing coffee retail chains in the nation. We care about our employees and customers, offering delicious coffee, donuts, and breakfast goods while also offering career opportunities, competitive pay, and flexible schedules. Come be apart of one of America's leading coffee retailers!
A Dunkin’ Restaurant Team Member is generally responsible for preparing food and beverages according to Dunkin’ Brands operational standards, providing guests with great service and maintaining a clean, safe, and organized workspace.
• Follow Brand standards, recipes and systems.
• Follow food safety standards.
• Prepare food and beverages
• Assemble and package orders and serve to guests
• Understand restaurant menu including limited time offers and promotions and be able to answer guest questions
• Maintain a clean and organized workstation
• Clean equipment and guest areas
• Stocking items such as cups, lids, etc at workstation
• Take orders at the Drive Thru or Front Counter POS and handle payments (if applicable)
• Follow speed of service standards
• Serve and communicate with guests
• Maintain a guest focused culture in the restaurant
• Communicate effectively with managers and coworkers
• Organize and maintain stock room and refrigerated areas.
• Any other Dunkin/Baskin tasks as assigned by company leadership.
• Works well with others in a fast-paced team environment
• On time, demonstrates honesty and a positive attitude
• Willingness to learn and adapt to change
• Guest focused
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
• Standing on feet
• Repetitive motion including bending, stooping and reaching.
• Lifting objects including boxes, ice and product up to 60lbs (if applicable)
• Working in a small space
20% off Dunkin' items
Free Dunkin' Shirt upon hire
Closed by 7pm
No fryers or grease
Unlimited Advancement Opportunities
Must be 16 or older
Previous experience working in a cafe or quick service restaurant preferred
Show passion about results by setting compelling targets and delivering on commitments
Meet safety and sanitation standards
Anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations
Works well in a team environment
Previous experience not required
In 1950, Bill Rosenberg opened the first Dunkin' shop in Quincy, Massachusetts. Dunkin' licensed the first of many franchises in 1955. It is now the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers per day. Dunkin' sells 52 varieties of donuts and more than a dozen coffee beverages as well as an array of bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.
We are a locally owned and operated Dunkin' franchise, with a fast-paced, high energy environment where you get to interact with loyal customers every day. Join our team today!
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin', not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.