Verint Systems, Inc. Enterprise Account Manager in Topeka, Kansas
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is at the core of global brands. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at www.Verint.com.
Overview of Job Function:
Theâ€¯Enterprise Account Managerâ€¯is anâ€¯individual contributor, quota driven sales role with responsibility for an assigned geographic region and the existing enterprise clients in that region. You will own the account relationship and be responsible for renewal and upsell opportunities within your contact area. You will identify additional customer experience measurement needs within the account base.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Execute Verint’s experience management sales strategies and achieve established sales quota in the assigned vertical/region by maintaining renewals on all owned accounts.
• Identify and develop new channel revenue opportunities within all owned accounts.
• Maintain effective relationships with decision makers at established customers by monitoring client relationships and developing strategies to maximize revenue opportunities through expansions and upgrades.
• Lead all regularly scheduled calls and assign tasks with accountability to team members.
• Drive client deals to conclusion/close.
• Provide the sales management team with accurate and timely reporting of activities including weekly and monthly sales forecasts.
• Provide routine updates to Verint’s sales database with account activity and status.
• Maintain a thorough on-going knowledge of Verint’s services, products and technology, as well as industry trends.
• Take on sales projects required to continue to improve the sales division.
• Build a solution-based strategy that includes a mix of services and technology as part of the articulation of value to the customer.
• Thoroughly assess the customer’s needs and present the appropriate solution, utilizing the business unit’s presales resources as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience of quota carrying outside sales and account management experience with sales to contacts at the director-level or above
• Experience selling Enterprise software, Software (SaaS), Customer Experience Measurement Tools and/or Research and Analyticsâ€¯
• Significant experience with face-to-face presentations to executive level decision makers
• Ability to effectively conduct interaction with accounts at all levels; face to face calls, conference calls and email communications
• Show consistent success with a maintaining and building client relationships within an enterprise account base
• Experience creating and developing long-term client relationships
• Evidence of high performance, entrepreneurial spirit and team player
• Willingness to travel in sales territory and attend trade shows
• Ability to be a strong cross-functional worker to work effectively in a highly matrixed organization
• The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
• Experience selling to retail, financial services, hospitality, telco, government and B2B industries
• Experience exceeding quotas of one million or more in individual annual sales revenues with a high transactional sales model