ESG Marketing Leader, Associate Director in Topeka, Kansas
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
ESG Marketing Leader, Associate Director
Employing a digital-first mindset, you will lead the planning and execution of the Assurance ESG marketing programs covering Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS), Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS), Audit aligned to the practice’s strategic goals.
A key focus will be to strengthen and build the brand in the market while enabling our client-serving partners to deepen relationships and drive revenue growth. You will be asked to translate strategic vision into actionable brand and marketing programs that deliverable measurable results.
We are looking for an innovative, creative thinker with strong business acumen who is strategic, collaborative and consultative marketer.
Your key responsibilities
You will be responsible for designing and executing the brand and marketing programs for Americas Assurance ESG related programs, developed in alignment with the global priorities for Assurance and the Americas integrated marketing team. On a day-to-day basis, you will work with senior Assurance ESG leadership including CCaSS, Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) and Audit professionals to understand business needs and BMC peers at the Global, Americas and Region levels to execute a best-in-class, integrated program.
In turn, your leadership and coaching will enable the Assurance marketing team to implement business-focused, creative, and on-brand programs that deliver measurable results. Together, you will be responsible for:
· Defining a holistic Americas Assurance ESG brand and marketing strategy that can be executed through the Regions/Sectors
· Growing and optimizing the Assurance ESG digital footprint, leveraging ey.com and social media channels
· Leveraging global content and create new assets to drive awareness and preference for the Audit – working with colleagues across the BMC network to activate them
· Collaborating with Markets and Sustainability professionals to support ESG Reporting and Climate Change and Sustainability Services
· Leading relationships with external agencies and partners (e.g., creative and media agencies)
· Creating content, marketing collateral, thought leadership, sales toolkits, and webcasts to support the programs and support event strategy and execution
· Teaming with the Communications & Engagement leader to strengthen the ability of our Partners and Managing Directors to take the Assurance story to market and to utilize our assets with current clients.
Skills and attributes for success
· Proven track record of accomplishments in multichannel marketing and ability to drive the build of engaging content behind strategic initiatives
· Ability to think strategically about marketing and brand priorities and articulate the rationale for a specific approach
· Ability to project manage complex programs and drive relationship building efforts at all levels, internally and externally
· Manage relationships with external agencies, effectively articulating business needs and KPIs to brief and engage outside vendors
· Ability to coach and counsel team members and direct reports
· Manage multiple projects, under pressure and to tight deadlines. They should be comfortable working collaboratively and independently in a complex, global organization.
· Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing platforms (e.g., Marketo, Google Analytics/AdWords) to target buyers, benchmark campaigns and track ROI
To qualify for the role, you must have
We’re looking for an experienced marketing professional who can build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and bring both rigor and a creative spark to our Americas Assurance brand and marketing program.
· Minimum of 10+ years of experience in marketing
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field, MBA desired
· Strong business acumen, critical thinking and analytical thinking skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including presentations) as well as listening, interpretation and influencing skills
· Excellent project management skills, team building and interpersonal communication skills
· Must be able to articulate complex subject matter in a straightforward, concise and easily digestible manner for broad audiences
· Poise and confidence to professionally interact with various levels of leadership
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Good understanding of accounting, and climate and sustainability issues facing business
· Experience in sustainability/ESG is a plus
· A knowledge of Assurance business specifically, audit and experience working in a regulated environment
· Experience operating in virtual teams
What we offer
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. The salary range for this job in most geographic locations in the US is $129,600 to $242,400. The salary range for New York City Metro Area, Washington State and California (excluding Sacramento) is $155,600 to $275,500. Individual salaries within those ranges are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills and geography. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org .