UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Field Marketing Specialist in Topeka, Kansas
Field Marketing Specialist
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
The Demand and Field Marketing team is seeking a detail-oriented, sales-focused, and collaborative Field Marketing Specialist to assist in driving growth within various prospect segments. In this individual contributor role, you will support sales executives who are dedicated to selling UKG solutions to new logo organizations.
• This role will work closely with others on the field marketing services team, as well as creative, web, and event planners to support our live and virtual events
• Project manage the creative process for requested deliverables for sales events, including but not limited to HTML emails, Mass Emailer and Outreach sales templates, registration pages
• Create tasks in workflow system to initiate creative work, HTML layout of landing pages and emails, and email blasts
• Leverage Salesforce to prioritize and triage requests by urgency and complexity of request, and to manage and confirm details for event requests
• Utilize repeatable processes for efficient event services execution
• Provide effective and timely communications with sales teams as appropriate
• Ensure quality control for all services team deliverables
• Develop effective relationships with peers, internal customers, and stakeholders
• Create registration pages as needed via the sales admin tool
• Manage events as required to plan both virtual and in-person events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate pipeline and nurture existing relationships
• 1+ years B2B lead generation experience
• BA/BS Marketing preferred
• Outstanding attention to detail; must be highly organized
• Adept at planning and organizing requirements of moderate scope and complexity
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and programs to ensure overall progress
• Experience using systems such as SalesForce and Eloqua
• Operates with integrity without compromise
• Strong interpersonal skills required
• Excellent written communication skills an absolute must
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $$47,000 to $65,000, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers .
This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.