Randstad US Marketing Data Analyst in Topeka, Kansas
Randstad is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to help drive growth throughout the funnel. This person will analyze and report on Randstad’s attraction, acquisition, conversion and retention funnels for both candidates and clients break them down by segments and cohorts, measure the impact of campaigns and tests, identify areas of opportunity and collaborate with teams to optimize the business to grow in smarter, faster ways.
You will be successful in this role if you are a business-savvy, technically-capable analyst with SQL skills and an advanced understanding of dual marketplaces. Were looking for someone with strong analytical and statistical aptitude who possess the ability to communicate business recommendations; someone driven to ask the right questions about the business and identify data-backed opportunities and solutions. This person will foster close working relationships with the marketing, product and engineering teams and company leadership.
• Work as an embedded data analyst within our marketing organization to help set, track and achieve quarterly acquisition, conversion and retention objectives
• Dive deep into customer and candidate data and connect our quantitative/qualitative research insights to help us better understand how we can improve the customer journey
• Fulfill data and analysis requests from the CEO and leadership team to shape Randstad’s data driven culture with best practices
• Perform analysis and modeling to show how acquisition channel, customer behaviors and product marketing initiatives impact LTV for each cohort and customer segment
• Help drive strategic decision-making and make business recommendations based on detailed analysis, insights and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) and financial results
• In partnership with our UX team, apply best practices to the design, set-up and analysis of A/B tests to drive iterative improvement through efficient experimentation.
• Measure the ROI of content and marketing efforts, including organic, paid, and earned content and connect content engagement to business outcomes
• Complete at least one in-depth customer behavior impact analysis (e.g., analyzing impact of sending a new onboarding email stream) within the first 6 months
• Work with the technical team to improve tracking implementation and data accessibility to increase the information we can measure and its accuracy
• Request the creation of dashboards and data models in our BI platform (Pentaho) and specify data integrations necessary to conduct robust cross-channel and cross-platform analysis
• 5+ years experience in data analytics, marketing intelligence, or performance marketing
• A degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or another quantitative field or equivalent experience
• Advanced working knowledge of SQL, Google Analytics & Google Big Query and excel data manipulation
• Experience solving complex business problems using data and transforming analyses into concise insights and recommendations
• Experience with BI data tools, marketing automation platforms (Qualtrics, Hubspot, Sendgrid), and other attribution or optimization products
• Familiarity with A/B testing and customer acquisition channel optimization and tools such as Optimizely and HotJar.
What’s in it for you:
Largest global staffing leader
Competitive salary + bonus
Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
Generous PTO policy earned from day one
Education and professional development
Rapid career growth
Retirement savings and security
Employee stock purchase plan
Paid parental leave
Short and long term disability
Employee assistance program and health advocacy
Health and dependent care flexible spending account
Metlife auto and home insurance
Metlife legal plan
Referral reward program
Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards (https://www.randstadusa.com/about/diversity/) . Ranked as a 2022 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a Human Rights Campaign 2022 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, and a 2022 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
The base salary range for this position is $80,465 - $114,700.
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent.
In addition, Randstad offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Randstad also focuses on overall wellbeing with our award-winning wellness program, a generous time off policy (including at least 18 paid days off in your first full year, 1 paid volunteer day, and 9 paid holidays), and offers discounts on everything from cell phone plans to car purchases.