Cyberark North America MSP Manager - 1007164701_45421437308_14-5257 in Topeka, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12829408 Who we are:
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity - human or machine - across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world\'s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit our CyberArk blogs or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
About this role:
The primary objective of the Head of Managed Services, North America, is to drive CyberArk software sales revenues through the Managed Services route to market, closely managing, developing and executing on an agreed growth plan.
The Head of Managed Services, North America will be specifically responsible for building and expanding the MSP Route to Market across North America, aligning with our internal stakeholders, partner alignment and business unit function integration through sales, partner success and marketing. CyberArk are uniquely positioned, as undisputed leaders in our space and have amassed an enviable enterprise client base. The Channel and our partner eco-system is a key component of our growth plans and fully aligned to support our go-to-market strategy. This is a varied role and will require focus, channel relationship acumen and a solid understanding of how to engage and develop Managed Service Provider partnerships.
What you will do:
- Create MSP prospect pipeline including creating and implementing strategic account plans focused on attaining Cyberark-as-a service deployments by managed service providers
- Develop strong senior leadership relationships with managed service providers to drive strategic focus on CyberArk products and solutions.
- Drive to embed CyberArk solutions into partner MSP platforms both to secure MSP supply chains and to create joint GTM value propositions
- Work with MSPs to use CyberArk solutions secure and protect existing service delivery offerings
- Develop joint intellectual property and joint offerings with strategic focus partners to exploit white space market opportunities in target sectors and verticals
- Develop new client pipeline / revenue through target market focus, joint business, pipeline and forecast planning and execution.
- Collaborate closely with sales colleagues and leadership on partner business opportunities and escalations.
- Pipeline management & forecasting across Partner co-sell opportunities.
- Use cross-functional teams of specialists to drive enablement and marketing activities for partner training and marketing execution activities.
- Demonstrable experience either as a PAM or as a MSP relationship manager in a Software/Security vendor with indirect sales and can demonstrate a strong track record of success.
- Good understanding of the Identity Security market and how CyberArk solutions apply to it across its product families.
- Strong ability to build and use relationships with partners as well as internal end customer field sales, SEs, inside sales, partner success and marketing teams
- Planning and financial skills including business planning, pipeline management and forecasting
- Understanding of MSP partner economics, business models and motivations for customer success
- Experience in pipeline building with partners including planning, gaining senior sponsorship, delivering training, sales coaching and timely execution/follow-up
- Ability to present, sell and close within a sales environment at executive level
- Ensure that all Partners within the designated territory reach and maintain the appropriate certification required to participate and contribute to the CyberArk Privilege partner program.
- Ensure appropriate and achievable business plans are in place to drive sales revenue of CyberArk solutions and ensuring CyberArk maximise the value-add from the relationship.
- Train Partner sales teams and be fully conversant on current broad and vertical messaging across the portfolio
- Reinforce and ensure cadence on the Partner program criteria and drive all Partners to attain the skills levels required.
- Maintain a sales forecast across your Partners and have deal visibility of all unmanaged opportunities
- Execute all the above for a named list of partners
How you will stand out fromt the crowd:
Business Ethics: Treat people with respect, keep commitments, inspire the trust of others, work with integrity and ethically, and uphold organizational values.
Communications: Express thoughts clearly in written form, articulate verbal thoughts understandably, demonstrate active listening skills, comprehend information heard, use appropriate communication methods, and keep others informed.
Conflict Resolution: Remain calm under pressure, encourage respectful dialogue, confront difficult situations without bias, act within a realistic timeframe for resolution, and resolve conflicts through fair negotiation.