Oracle Principal Member of Technical Staff (Remote) in Topeka, Kansas
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 165081 in the subject line of the email.
We are seeking experienced candidate in following technologies/domains:
• 10+ years of development experience with large-scale system software
• In-depth understanding and experience in system/product design towards strong security, performance and scalability, high availability and manageability.
• Solid understanding of security concepts. Familiar with authentication, access control, applied cryptography, security protocols, common IT security practices.
• Familiarity with Identity Management concepts, application security and middleware security technologies.
• Exposure to application design patterns and insights into applications architecture, deployment and integration with cloud infrastructures.
• Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills
• Deep commitment to product quality and passion for excellence.
• Master’s degree in computer science and engineering is preferred
Diversity and Inclusion:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer * . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer