Cumuls Broadcasting Program Director/On-Air in Topeka, Kansas
Job Summary:KTOP-FM Topeka is hiring an experienced program director and on-air superstar. We’re looking for a program director who can orchestrate a detailed plan to increase ratings for NASH Icon. This program director should also be a personality magnet ready to step outside the studio to entertain Northeast Kansas, on-air, online and on the streets. Writing and producing imaging, writing for web and executing a social media strategy are all part of this career opportunity. The ideal candidate will be team oriented and with a proactive willingness to help sister stations and co-workers.
- Daily on-air shift
- Writing and producing promos and liners
- Writing live liners / promo copy for other air-staff
- Brainstorming and execution of station promotions
- Maintaining web site and actively engaging on a daily basis on multiple social channels
- Merging and editing logs
- Executing station appearances, remote broadcasts, and van hits
- Proactively work with sales to monetize all station assets
- Voice production as needed
- Must live in one of the communities we serve
- May require lifting or moving up to 50 lbs.
- Must have valid driver’s license
What We Offer:
- Cumulus offers an opportunity to embark on a career with the fastest growing media company.
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance.
- Competitive pay and the ability to increase income.
- Benefits, vacation, and paid holidays offered for all full time employees.
- Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account with company match, 401K with company match, and Life and Disability coverage.
For immediate consideration, please complete the application process at:https://www.cumulus.com/work-here/**
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Topeka, KS