Veritas Program Manager - Consulting Services in Topeka, Kansas
Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability , protection , and insights . Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
Veritas’ Worldwide Field Operations (WFO) propels company growth by driving all aspects of new business and channel sales and includes global sales operations and global sales enablement for all new business and renewal sales.
The ideal candidate will have sales, operations, process knowledge, project management and strong communications skills. Looking for a team player who is detail oriented and passionate about customer satisfaction. This role will drive consulting projects to ensure customer satisfaction, meet consultant utilization, meet revenue targets and ensure margins on projects are met.
Key Responsibilities and Skills Required
- Lead or participate in multiple projects from start to completion ensuring on time delivery and/or escalation paths.
- Provide leadership to team and peers by collaboration, identifying projects, driving resolution, and holding team accountable.
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination.
- Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, future state proposals, UAT plan)
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Serve as liaison between operations and other BU’s to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancements and implementations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business.
- Strong Project Management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building and communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of the renewals business.
- PMP certification
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!
Why Join Us?
Working at Veritas
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR VHelp Portal .