Veritas Project Manager, Creative Services in Topeka, Kansas
Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability , protection , and insights . Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
Veritas’ Worldwide Field Operations (WFO) propels company growth by driving all aspects of new business and channel sales and includes global sales operations and global sales enablement for all new business and renewal sales.
About the Role
Ourideal candidateis a highly effectivecommunicatorwithoutstanding organizational skillsandaproventrack record ofguidingmultifaceted projectstosuccessful outcomes. This personhas experience working in a cross-functional environment,with an emphasis on creative and production services, and isskilled atfacilitating and collaboratingacrossmultiplestakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Manage and coordinatecreativeprojectsforawidevarietyofinitiatives,includingglobalmarketing campaigns,product launchprograms,video content creation,andevents
- Facilitateexecutionofprojectsthrough all phases ofdevelopment—request, resourcing, production,reviews,and delivery
- Oversee management of creativerequestqueue,prioritizeprojects,monitor team capacity,andsuperviseassignment of work
Triage newprojectrequests to ensurethere areclear requirements, budgets, and timelines;buildconsensuswithstakeholders
Track milestones and tasks, keep stakeholders informed,and introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks
- Collaboratewith cross-functional partners across internalteams(e.g.Campaigns, Events,ProductMarketing,Web)
- Manageengagement withoutside agencies and vendors,includingpricing bids,schedulingand reviews,assetsharing,and deliveryrequirements
- Coordinateongoingcollateral creation, ensuretimelyroutingand review, andhelpmanage qualitycontrol
- Identify, develop, and implement new processesto help drive workflowimprovement
- 5+ years of experience in a project management roleas part of amarketingand/or creativeteam
- Excellentorganizational, prioritization,andproblem-solving skills
Proven ability to drive consensus in a cross-functional environment
Creative thinker with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with hands-on, detail-oriented delivery of marketing materials
- Fullunderstanding of creative development and productionprocesses
- Familiarity withdigitalproduction, fileformats,andbestpractice requirementsfor socialmedia,display ads, etc.
Experience using project management software (e.g.Trello, Smartsheet)
Agency experience a plus!
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. If you only meet some of the asks for this role, that's OK! We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team. If you have the curiosity to learn and appetite to teach what you know, we encourage you to apply. Come as you are! Interested? Apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.