Zoom Sales Compensation Analyst in Topeka, Kansas
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles (https://careers.zoom.us/zoom-workstyles) .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We are looking for an energetic, problem solving, analytic Senior Sales Compensation Analyst who will continue to drive happiness for our Sales Compensation initiatives. This position will be responsible for managing sales compensation administration for our world-wide overlay roles. This includes but not limited to monthly setups of sales participants, review of Sales Plans, commission crediting and calculations and managing reports and ticketing queue. You will participate in the Sales Plan Design and will provide analysis and feedback for the payees that you cover. You will collaborate and partner with Sales Ops, Sales Finance, HR, Accounting and Revenue Operations to provide insights and resolve issues.
The Sales Compensation Analyst will be a key member of the Sales Compensation Administration/Global Sales Compensation team. The ideal candidate is self-sufficient, and a collaborator that constantly strive to scale and improve on processes, has an eye for details with accuracy, and excellent communication skills.
• Manage the end-to-end process of Sales Compensation Administration. This includes monthly review and audits of crediting and commissions, manage case queues and Monthly/Quarterly close process.
• Coordinate with Systems to manage manual processes, corrections, and exceptions on a monthly/quarterly basis.
• Knowledge of policies and application of those policies to help execute change requests and exceptions. Continuously provides inputs where needed and identify gaps in process and policies.
• Train the Sales Organization on Xactly, Sales Plans and new Sales Compensation programs. Drive process improvements and engage in automation efforts with multiple teams.
• Maintain monthly reporting and ad hoc analysis.
• Work with external and internal auditors on an ongoing basis for SOX commission process and testing
• Support projects that assist sales enablement, SOX compliance and systems integration.
• Build trust and relationship with the cross-functional team.
• BA/BS in a related field.
• 3+ years of experience in sales compensation and knowledge of incentive systems (Xactly Incent preferred, Callidus, Varicent)
• Experience in sales compensation in a professional, and fast-paced environment.
• Possess strong analytical skills to effectively analyze data and create meaningful, understandable models, reports, metrics, and charts.
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Google Suite solutions.
• Strong quantitative and organizational skills.
• Excellent documentation, communication, and presentation skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment. Able to quickly adapt to innovative technologies and process changes.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here (https://careers.zoom.us/benefits) .
Hear from our leadership team (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtu.be/7i2o_tszj5g__;!!K5ATeMLGHIlgtw!N_9bFG2WvSVHNjvQfjuOpRN_CRuOAVcjK-OUBF5KymSi-XOFAnfRCVoBcyNhxGRFJi6P$)
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog (https://blog.zoom.us/category/company-news/)
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/zoom/)
View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site (https://careers.zoom.us/home) .