DOCS SDTM Programmer in Topeka, Kansas
Ref #: 25154
Employment type: Permanent - Full-Time
Location: United States
Statistical Programmer I/II/III
DOCS is currently seeking an experienced statistical programmer professional for a home-based Programming opportunity. We have multiple openings for this role!
• Does both production and QC programming of SDTM datasets, analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures, for multiple clinical trials using SAS software.
• Integrates data across multiple studies or drug programs.
• Works with minimal supervision under the direction of a lead programmer.
• Communicates issues to lead programmer or Service Provider technical lead.
• Must meet timelines or communicate proactively and effectively if timelines are at risk so that plans can be adjusted.
• Able to attend team meetings and make themselves available during working hours
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a scientific discipline
• Minimum of five (5) years of SAS programming experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with extensive knowledge of drug submission requirements, relevant ICH and FDA/EMEA guidelines and CDISC standards for the Programmer III position
• Minimum of three (3) years of SAS programming experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with extensive knowledge of CDISC standards and some knowledge of drug submission requirements, relevant ICH and FDA/EMEA guidelines for the Programmer II position
• Able to handle a moderate to large volume of complex tasks with minimal supervision.
• Able to handle ad-hoc requests with minimal guidance.
• Recognizes when negotiating skills are needed and seeks assistance when necessary.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
DOCS is the FSP division of ICON Clinical Research. We provide global strategic resourcing and FSP services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1997, DOCS has grown to become the premier resourcing provider for the clinical development industry.
DOCS is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.