UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Senior Payroll Consultant in Topeka, Kansas
Senior Payroll Consultant
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
UKG is seeking energetic, customer-focused individuals to implement UKG Ready. As a Sr Solution Consultant, you will be part of a growing, dynamic team responsible for the high-quality, complete implementation of our core HRMS product. Qualified candidates are self-starters with exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills who are highly motivated to provide excellent customer service. Candidates will also possess a general knowledge of payroll and/or human resource concepts and regulations and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
• Coordinate and perform lifecycle of assigned implementation projects in compliance with UKG’s implementation methodology (Business Analysis, Summary of Business Rule Requirements, System Configuration, Data Mapping, Parallel Testing, Live Processing and Support Transition)
• Provide analytical and design expertise; system configuration; data mapping; testing and client support of live payroll processing
• Track, manage, and oversee resolution of open implementation issues/items
• Proactively communicate with customers to keep them apprised of project status and ensure they are on track with assigned responsibilities
• Provide timely follow-up and resolution of open project-related items
• 3+ years’ experience implementing time and attendance, scheduling, labor management, HR / Payroll, ERP, or similar domain product/systems
• Comfortable working in an environment in which businesses processes, tools, etc. are still being defined
• Configuration, testing & data mapping experience
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• SHRM, FPC or CPP a plus
• Experience with UltiPro/UKGPro or other HCM software preferred
• Must be available to travel up to 25%
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to UKGcareers@ukg.com
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.