Oracle Sr Consultant - ERP Implementations - NetSuite Services in Topeka, Kansas
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 164367 in the subject line of the email.
NOTE – hire level/title commensurate with experience.
Why Oracle NetSuite?
One word – transformation.
Transform your career at Oracle NetSuite
At Oracle NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. Oracle NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
Grow your NetSuite career – AT NETSUITE!
The Senior Consultant contributes to the Delivery Practice of NetSuite Professional Services. You will be part of a team that assists customers with implementing Functional NetSuite Cloud ERP Financials solutions. The role requires heavy interaction with customers, NetSuite implementation teams and partners.
· Gather and document customer business requirements
· Work with customers to configure NetSuite software to support customer business requirements
· Analyze and architect solutions for business requirements which may include complex configurations and/or technical components
· Define detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations to NetSuite
· Work with technical teams to design and test automations and integrations
· Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
· Collaborate and communicate with Project Managers and colleagues to facilitate on time and on budget project delivery
· Achieve or exceed billable utilization targets
· Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
Preferred Qualifications include:
· 3 OR MORE years of relevant professional experience ideally to include NetSuite ERP Financials functional solution implementation and/or administration. Competitive ERP solution experience will be considered.
· Consulting role a plus.
· Project and/or team leadership experience.
· Experience with defining requirements for complex customizations and integrations.
· Ability to guide customer based on leading practices.
· Strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economic, Business Administration or related field.
· Industry vertical solution domain experience a plus.
· NetSuite ERP Consultant and/or other NetSuite certifications a plus.
· Ability to travel on a modest to moderate basis, as appropriate.
At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion. https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/culture/diversity.html
Diversity and Inclusion:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer * . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer