Oracle Sr Principal Consultant - NS/PBCS FP&A Implementations - NetSuite Services in Topeka, Kansas
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 176593 in the subject line of the email.
Why Oracle NetSuite?
One word - transformation.
At Oracle NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 40,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. Oracle NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud applications pioneer, today Oracle’s NetSuite global business unit has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at Oracle NetSuite
At Oracle NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. Oracle NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
· Responsible for leading all phases of Oracle NetSuite Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) solution implementations including: business alignment workshops, designing and configuring the system as per leading practices, working with customers in creating positive experience, and assisting with data migration and cutover activities.
· Provide Oracle NetSuite consulting expertise by utilizing previous experience in the Financial Planning and Analysis functions and technology solutions.
· Act as thought leader and advisor to customers to embed leading and best practices in business processes to drive high level of customer satisfaction.
Preferred Skills/Qualifications include:
Full end-to-end PBCS/NSPB implementation experience
Knowledge of PBCS/NSPB out-of-box cubes, experience with configuration, design, and testing of custom objects/interfaces
Extensive hands-on experience in designing and developing the PBCS/NSPB Planning Forms, Scripts and Business Rule
Sound knowledge on financial planning, workforce planning and capital budgeting, and forecasting
Technical background with hands-on experience on PBCS/NSPB data management or EPM Automate to build metadata and data load
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Management Information Systems. Master’s degree or post graduate coursework preferred.
· Deep capacity for influencing customers and guiding them towards industry best practices.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously and capable of managing multiple deadlines.
· Possess a passion for helping customers find creative ways to more effectively run their businesses
· Outstanding client facing skills. History of building effective relationships with clients and colleagues
· Independently organizes and performs most work required with minimal guidance and direction
· Proactive, results oriented, with a can-do attitude in meeting critical deadlines
· Consulting role experience a plus.
· NetSuite and/or Oracle Certification a plus.
· Ability to travel on a modest to moderate basis, as appropriate.
At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion. https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/culture/diversity.html
Diversity and Inclusion:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer * . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer