UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Sr. Services Project Manager - Public Sector in Topeka, Kansas
Sr. Services Project Manager - Public Sector
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
UKG Public Sector Vertical is seeking energetic, customer-focused individuals to implement UKG solutions for city, state and local government agencies. As a Project Manager, you will be a part of a growing, dynamic team responsible for high-quality customer delivery. Our Project Managers are responsible for planning, managing, and successfully implementing new projects for large, complex customers. Qualified candidates will have solid experience managing a variety of projects simultaneously, some with multiple phases and are experienced in effectively communicating and negotiating resource, cost, and timeline with our internal and external customers. You will exercise leadership and organizational management skills to ensure all assigned project deliverables have the highest quality within agreed upon time and cost estimates.
• Identify, develop, and communicate project work plans, scope, timeline, and project resourcing requirements
• Perform risk management to minimize and mitigate project risks
• Set and manage customer expectations of project deliverables then communicate, as needed, to meet changing situations
• Use appropriate change control to manage change in project scope, schedule and costs
• Prepare, coordinate, and lead meetings between customers and appropriate team members
• Manage projects using our methodology standards and recommend appropriate changes to improve speed and consistency of work delivery
• Enforce project standards to ensure deliverable quality
• Ensure project documentation is complete, current, and archived appropriately
• Communicate project status, risks, and options to both internal and external stakeholders
• 3-5+ years’ experience managing implementation projects with team members, preferably in workforce management
• HCM experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex projects concurrently
• Demonstrates strong leadership presence and consulting skills, partnering with customer's executives
• Strong, effective decision-making and multi-tasking skills within stringent deadlines
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to meet changing scope and resource situations.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Public Sector experience preferred
• Ability to travel up to 25%
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado, New York, Washington, and California Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado, New York, Washington and California is $75,000 to $107,850, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers.
San Francisco Bay Area Pay Law
There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area, the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $86,250 to $124,028 per year.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.