UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Strategy Consultant - Retail in Topeka, Kansas
Strategy Consultant - Retail
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 50%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
The UKG Strategy Consultant serves as a critical focal point within the Enterprise projects for the successful design and delivery of comprehensive workforce management and HCM solutions to UKG Retail Line of Business customers. The Strategy Consultant will work strategically with key internal entities to drive the best possible outcomes for UKG customers and for the UKG organization and is accountable as the Strategic Advisor in these programs to promote a comprehensive global approach that ensures optimum efficiency and direction.
• Serve as Strategic Advisor to support implementations
• Serve as a mentor within the Retail team and cross-vertically, as needed
• Promotion as an industry thought leader through published articles, case studies and/or blog postings
• Ability and finesse delivering difficult messages to Executives and their teams
• Demonstrate a proven ability to bring together multiple workstreams within a large program, tying them with strategic vision and focus
• Understand customers’ high-level business needs and ensure that the solution design meets those requirements and the agreed upon Statement of Work
• Interact frequently with all speaking partners to define project requirements and identify solutions consistent with defined terms, methodology, policy, and regulations
• Demonstrate consistent attention to detail as well as the ability to function strategically within the account; proactively look at ‘big picture’ for project/customer short- and long-term goals
• Partner with the Project Manager in oversight of project design to mitigate deployment-level risks, issues, dependencies, assumptions and change control
• Build and maintain relationships with UKG sales, services, operations, and support representatives from different UKG geographies
• Build alliances inside and outside the organization to secure the most appropriate resources for customer deliverables
• Provide UKG personnel with timely, constructive, and actionable feedback that increases individual and team effectiveness
• Promote and cultivate UKG’s ability to deliver at the highest levels in the existing market(s)
• 5-8+ years' experience implementing and consulting on the UKG suite of products with a deep understanding of the full UKG Workforce Management solutions
• Understanding of how Timekeeper, Absence Management, and Advanced Scheduler with Forecasting interact, dependencies and risks
• HR/PR experience a plus
• Deep understanding of the Retail industry and workforce management best practices
• Consultative, positive and flexible attitude and an innovative mindset
• Exhibit a professional, executive presence with a comfort in working with C-level executives
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado, New York, Washington, and California Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado & New York is $120,200 to $172,800, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers .
This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
San Francisco Bay Area Pay Law
There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area, the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $138,230 to $198,720 per year.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.