UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Test Consultant in Topeka, Kansas
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
The ideal candidate demonstrates a natural passion for Application Testing with thoughtfulness for customer satisfaction leveraging industry proven methodologies, experience, and automation. The Test Consultant is the trusted advisor both internally and externally for all aspects of testing throughout the testing life cycle (planning, execution, reporting and follow-up). You will leverage UKG’s latest advancements in automation & technology, in your support efforts combined with more traditional testing processes and applications. The successful candidate will utilize UKGs testing procedures combined with your own experiences to meet the established testing milestones and targeted completion dates.
• Provide consultative testing support to UKG Dimensions & PRO customers, prepare / review detailed test strategies and plans
• Understand application requirements and design features to translate into manual & automated tests
• Serve as primary testing liaison between customer and other UKG resources, conveying customer test results with timely and accurate metrics and reports
• Proactively consult on testing best practice methodology to ensure client success
• Comfortable presenting in front of client audiences over the web as well as the phone
•Flexible, dependable, and capable of operating at a high rate of delivery with little direction
We’re looking for a combination of some of the following preferred qualifications, all are not required:
• Minimum of two years experience with software testing in a consulting environment
• Knowledge of various software development life cycles and how testing
is performed, especially with automation tools
• Understanding of UKG products (PRO, Dimensions or Ready)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong Excel and documentation skills
• up to 25% travel within the US
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $58,700 to 84,400, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers .
This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.