Oracle US Civilian Cloud Capture Manager (Executive Director) in Topeka, Kansas
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 167830 in the subject line of the email.
US Civilian Cloud Capture Manager
The Cloud Capture Manager (CCM) will oversee the Program Management Office operations and report directly to the Vice President of Federal Cloud Capture. The CCM will be the direct interface with senior executive external customers and be able to drive win/win solutions. The CCM will display a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and cross-functional problems. The CCM will anticipate customer needs and successfully manage changes. The CCM will have demonstrated leadership skills and must actively engage with all levels of the organization to ensure successful program execution and task completion. The CCM will be an effective multi-tasker capable of operating in a dynamic environment, will be highly organized, detail-oriented, and aware of the broader organizational needs and objectives. The CCM must be an effective communicator who is capable of articulating program activities frequently and effectively to staff and executive levels.
The CCM will lead a portfolio of key cloud pursuits and must coordinate the PMO office with Oracle sales and support organizations in a matrix environment to identify and capture cloud opportunities with the US Federal Civilian, Quasi, and Tribal entities. The CCM supports the VP who oversees a program management support staff and all pursuit activities and management of cross-team responsibilities and interactions. The CCM helps define program tasks and manpower requirements in partnership with internal stakeholders, including but not limited to Business Operations, Product Management, Client and Professional Services, and Engineering Functional Areas. The CCM interfaces with functional area managers to assure adequate human and other resources are allocated to meet program cost, technical and schedule requirements. They will track program metrics, report program status, and perform data analyses, as needed, in support of PMO initiatives.
The CCM will proactively manage and communicate program risks and issues, develop solutions to mitigate/contain the risk and manage constraints/conflicts. The CCM will be required to support proposal efforts, drive business development opportunities, and provide routine program and business management reviews when interacting with the customer and Oracle executives. The CCM will be involved in the contract review process to ensure proposal/contract consistency and to thoroughly understand customer requirements.
• Expert at managing large programs, including oversight of diverse organizational entities.
• Accountability for executing the strategy for the program’s end-to-end business focused on accelerating the business and the business outcomes.
• Defining the talent strategy. Specifically, the skills and talent to be developed; how these skills will be used on projects to confirm client success; and confirming a 100% certified organization.
• Ensure that projects are delivered as planned, satisfy client expectations, and achieve the financial commitments to Oracle.
• Inspiring and engaging their organization to retain top talent and create a high-performing organization.
• Measure, analyze, track and report business, process, and quality metrics to achieve targets while examining trends and identifying areas for improvement.
• Develop senior-level client relationships as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
This Program Executive will have experience in consulting services roles, preferably in software application services and delivery. Ideally, s/he will be a creator, builder, analyzer, optimizer – someone who instinctively analyzes experiences to determine how to make them better. More specifically, s/he will have the experience described below:
• U.S. Citizenship with an active TS/SCI and CI or full scope poly.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities.
• Significant customer and program management experience at the executive level.
• Strong oral and written communication skills at the executive level and a proven ability to influence others internally and externally. Able to handle challenging meetings with internal and external executives.
• Possess a basic understanding of core information technology concepts.
• Proven track record in making departmental staffing decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and supervising all program management office personnel.
• Program Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
• Passion for and ability to have cross-industry consultative conversations regarding business challenges and opportunities building trusted advisory relationships with customers.
• Expertise in area of focus, including customer needs and key trends within the US Federal Civilian, Quasi, and Tribal communities.
• People management experience: 10+ years. Proven ability to hire and grow high performers. Ensure excellent execution by the team. • Hands-on – not just a leader/talker but also wants to roll up her/his sleeves to get the job done. • Technical aptitude and business acumen.
• A strong focus on ownership and execution. An executive with the appropriate level of drive and “toughness” to effectively manage in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment, ensuring results and deadlines are achieved.
• A strong balance of strategic and tactical skills, with a high level of intellectual, agility, and capacity for original thought.
• Focuses on actions and outcomes; driven to overachieve.
• Performance Drive & Execution – Holds self and others accountable for delivering shareholder value. Creates and instills a performance-driven, results-oriented culture based on data and facts. Takes full accountability for the achievement of organizational results. Delivers audience-appropriate messages about financial performance and future expectations.
• Collaboration – Fosters collaboration between business leaders. Facilitates consensus among diverse stakeholders with opposing viewpoints on critical issues. Drives a diverse and inclusive culture throughout the organization. Instills a sense of common purpose, joint mission, and mutual responsibility to create and support business outcomes. Aligns strategic priorities of own area with the direction and priorities of the broader organization.
• Communicating for Impact – Ensures clarity around the organization's strategic intent and business objectives. Champions strategic initiatives in ways that generate organization-wide understanding and support. Builds confidence and inspires support through a convincing presentation style.
• Inspirational Leadership – Establishes and models authentic leadership across internal and external boundaries. Builds internal and external reputation as a strategic business leader. Inspires and empowers others toward the achievement of goals and strategies. Employs and develops the right talent at every level.
• Competitive Edge – Predicts changes in customer expectations; takes advantage of opportunities to shape and re-shape market propositions. Builds long-term business value. Creates a culture of innovation and encourages Executive Leadership Recruiting firstname.lastname@example.org entrepreneurship. Strategically develops a range of options/paths to achieve business objectives within a changing environment.
• Change Agility – Initiates strategic change initiatives in anticipation of a changing external environment. Champions organizational change initiatives in a way that helps people understand, appreciate, and support them. Guides the organization to remain flexible in a changing, competitive environment. Fosters creativity, measured risk-taking actions, and entrepreneurial thinking in others
• Mastering Complexity – Makes decisions about the long-term strategy to sustainably grow the business. Creates an environment that shapes and supports cross-functional analysis of problems and decision-making. Actively supports the resolution of ambiguous, complex problems that cross organizational boundaries. Creates an environment of personal accountability and ownership for problem-solving.
Diversity and Inclusion:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer * . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer