Caterpillar, Inc. Part-Time MIG Welder - 1st Shift in Wamego, Kansas
Part-Time MIG Welder - 1st Shift
Don't settle for just any welding job when you can begin a career with Caterpillar Work Tools!
Caterpillar Work Tools, located in Wamego, Kansas, is seeking part-time skilled MIG welders to join our industry leading team. This position requires a mechanically-inclined mind and the ability to set up all types and sizes of units, as well as weld them.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Blueprint Reading
- Weld to 1E99 spec
- Weld on flat and horizontal surfaces
- Welding together fabricated piece parts by using semi-automatic MIG welders and .045 solid wire
- Work environment: one or two-person stalls, 50lb lifting restriction, hoist and chain rolling of units
Caterpillar will provide you with your own Personal Protection Equipment (PPE): Metatarsal guard steel-toed boots, welding leathers, gloves, auto dark helmet, safety glasses, and any other equipment needed.
Candidates must have previous MIG welding experience with multiple pass MIG welding.
9am to 2pm
Don’t wait—apply today!
- 1 year of MIG welding experience and/or combination of education and experience
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to work safely and wear all required PPE
Job Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Primary Location United States-Kansas-Wamego
Unposting Date: Jan 3, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Req ID: 18000C5I