Faneuil Call Center Supervisor (Wichita, KS) ENTERPRISE in Wichita, Kansas
Call Center Supervisor (Wichita, KS) ENTERPRISE
The Supervisor position is responsible for overseeing the daily activities of the program and for meeting or exceeding the personal performance measures established for this operational team/work unit. The unit is responsible for performing the following functions; processing orders, account maintenance, records maintenance customer service and complaint/problem resolution.
Essential Job Functions:
• Utilizes performance management information to supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of leads and customer service representatives in assisting the manager with the achievement of the designated key performance indicators.
• Responsible for effective human resource administration including training, evaluations, coaching, mentoring, recommending salary increases, promotions, and corrective actions.
• Reviews, approves and maintains time sheets and leave requests for staff.
• Monitors and documents incoming telephone calls and fulfillment activity and provides continuous feedback to staff.
• Assures that daily performance measures are available and effectively utilizes this information to manage the work force for continuous improvement.
• Provides input and/or assistance in formulating new policies and procedures; recommends changes to existing policies and procedures as required to improve operations in efficient achievement of performance indicators or to support changing business requirements.
• Performs other work as required and assigned.
• Identifies problems with the office equipment, systems and general toll issues and communicates or transfers these issues to the proper area for resolution.
• Coordinates with other units or divisions as necessary to resolve issues.
• Regularly communicates with other units to foster an effective team environment and assure that these areas are aware of issues that may impact their area.
• Ensures compliance with state and federal laws, rules and guidelines, and policies and procedures.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Six months prior leadership experience.
• One year prior call center or customer service related experience preferred.
• Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Dependable, accurate and detail oriented.
Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete a background investigation, which may include a criminal and credit check.