ADT Commercial Collector - Wichita, KS in Wichita, Kansas
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/adtcommercial/) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CommercialADT) .
ADT is committed to hiring team members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service - people who understand the importance of customer satisfaction and what it means to their career development. As a company that is well-positioned to continue meeting and exceeding our customers' evolving needs, ADT also takes pride in upholding a rewarding work experience for all of our team members. The Collector I ensures receivables are collected while maintaining strong customer relations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Respond to customer questions, resolve issues within scope of responsibility, utilize the dispute management system to log and distribute service or other related issues that are causing payment to be withheld, and cannot be resolved in Account Services.
• Answer general billing related questions, resolve billing issues, assist and direct customer to appropriate
• Area within ADT if issue is not within the scope of account services.
• Meet pre-determined departmental standards for productivity and quality measures.
• Initiate outbound calls to correct credit card payment errors, determine appropriate account number to post unidentified payments, Update account information, determine if service issues have been addressed.
• Participate on internal quality/continuous improvement teams on a rotational basis.
• Interface with SSO on billing service related issues.
• other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Zero (0) toTwo (2) years of Collections experience.
• Basic typing ability, ability to multi-task, basic math skills, problem solving skills and communication skills.
• PC experience and/or the ability to learn basic functions.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.