Stanion Wholesale Electric Co Inc Corporate Management/Sales Trainee in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12458509
Candidate will participate in a 2-3 year on the job training program to determine appropriate career path (Sales, Management or Technical Support role) and to determine placement at the appropriate location. Training program will include on the job training, traditional textbook and classroom training, and Web based training.
- Spends a minimum of 800 hours in warehouse role learning all shipping, receiving, order pulling, delivery and VMI procedures.
- Spends a minimum of 2000 hours learning multiple sales roles, including: sales counter, inside sales, lighting quotations, gear quotations and outside sales.
- Spends a minimum of 1100 hours learning management role, including: Recruitment, employee relations, accounts receivables, accounts payables, performance reviews, forecasting and budgeting and understanding of reporting.
- Spends a minimum of 500 hours in technical instruction, including: NAED EDGE and NAED EPEC Bronze training programs, automation product training and an overview of multiple corporate positions.
- Attends training sessions and department meetings as requested.