ADT (Protection 1) Customer Service Alarm Monitoring Representative in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/ada/r/jobs/11466424 Customer Service Alarm Monitoring Representative (Job ID 2112487)Wichita, Kansas
Category Customer Service
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
· Why Choose ADT?
At ADT it’s more than a job, it’s a noble purpose that defines us. We are the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States. Every employee, from our executive leadership team to our support centers are united under one noble purpose, we help save lives for a living. We are everyday heroes. You are doing more than earning a paycheck, you’re in an important role that makes an impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Join a company of individuals with passion, commitment, drive and ambition, using and developing our talents for good at work, home and our communities.?
We have exceptional career opportunities for Commercial Alarm Monitoring Agents in Wichita, KS.
An Alarm Monitoring Agent is responsible for monitoring and dispatching proper authorities for commercial business alarms as well as contacting appropriate responsible parties. This role is a pivotal part of our noble purpose to help save lives and is the first step in helping protect our customers when an alarm signal is received.?
A day in the life of an Alarm Monitoring Agent can look like:
· Handling incoming alarm calls and placing outgoing calls to verify alarm activity, dispatching the proper authorities, and notifying responsible parties.
· Paying attention to detail while documenting alarm handling procedures within the alarm screens.
· Completing alarm processing in accordance with departmental procedures.
· Providing alarm reset instructions and basic troubleshooting to customers during outbound alarm calls and inbound alarm call backs.
· Receiving inbound calls related to alarm call back inquires.
· Monitoring & responding to alarm signals sent by life-safety system and services and updating customer accounts
· Providing technical support and troubleshooting devices across ADT systems.
· Helping customers understand the ADT noble purpose and providing customer lifestyle solutions.
· Coaching, team meetings or 1:1 development time to grow and develop your career at ADT.
· We compensate based on experience ($14.50 - $17.20 based on customer service experience in the last 10 years).
· We offer shift and Spanish differentials
Start Date and Schedule
· This role will begin Monday, May 24th at the 800 E Waterman site in Wichita, KS.?
· This position has 2nd & 3rd shifts available and all schedules require BOTH weekend days (Sat and Sun)
IMPORTANT: This position offers VIRTUAL TRAINING, and although the new hi re will work from home temporarily, he/she will be required to report to the worksite in the future.
When you commit to us—we commit to you. Our employees receive a comprehensive, full benefits package that includes:
· Paid virtual training (training hours TBD) – some in-person attendance may be required based on business needs.
· VDI training requirements:
o At least 25 mbps download and at least 15 mbps upload broadband internet connection with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from cable modem to PC/laptop
o If you do not meet these requirements, you may be able to train in the center. Please mention to the recruiter if this is needed.
· Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of employment
· Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
· Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
· Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
· Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
· Potential opportunities to work from home based on business needs
· A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
Qualifications - External
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
We’re looking for someone with results they are proud of like:?
· High schoo