Actalent Drafter in Wichita, Kansas
Urgently Hiring Drafters/Designers in the Electronics Industry!
If interested, please contact: email@example.com
• Create or update schematic and PCB library symbols and associated 3D models using Cadence EDM library tools.
• Modify component symbols via engineering requests.
• Assist engineering in process flow development or improvements.
• Participate in the definition and creation of component schematic symbols, PCB footprints and 3D mechanical models, as part of the component engineering team
• Contribute to all phases of the product development process including activities that involve maintenance of the component libraries
• Juggle priorities without losing sight of the customer and project schedules
• Bring a combination of industry knowledge, strong cross team functional experience, and demonstrable process experience to this position
Drafting, Cad, Design, cadence, cadence allegro, pcb, component schematics, cadence edm, IPC, JEDEC, Autocad, Solidworks, creo
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• College technical experience or 2+ years of current experience using Cadence library tools (DE-HDL/System Capture/Allegro).
• Experience with component package types and package interchangeability and tradeoffs.
• Ability reading mechanical and package dimensional drawings or electrical component datasheets.
• Ability to create and maintain schematic, PCB, and CAD libraries.
• Basic knowledge of electronic component functions, to aid the creation of functional schematic symbols.
• 1+ years of current experience using Cadence EDM or other eCAD library database.
• 2+ years of current experience using Cadence Library tools for DE-HDL/System Capture/Allegro tool flows.
• Knowledgeable about relevant IPC, JEDEC, and EIA industry standards.
• Basic knowledge of PCB design and Assembly processes.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate clearly with cross-functional groups.
• Basic knowledge of Mechanical CAD software such as AutoCAD, Solidworks or PTC Creo.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.