HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Executive Assistant in Wichita, Kansas
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Executive Assistant!
At Wesley Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits__including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better serve our community!
A few responsibilities of our Executive Assistant include:
- Provide assistance to Line Officers, directors and other staff as needed to meet the needs of patients and physicians
- Answering Senior Management phones
- Coordinate calendar to maximize efficiency and minimize scheduling conflicts
- Provide administrative support for meetings including timely preparation of agendas and minutes.
- Handle concerns related to office work flow
- Run reports, pull numbers & prepare blurbs for the Daily Briefing
- Records Management for Administration and explore possibility for hospital wide
Required Job Qualification includes:
- Five years of secretarial experience in a medical environment
One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley Medical Center is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center, level I trauma center and licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children’s Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Kansas-Wichita-Wesley Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00323-26571