JR Custom Metal Products Inc* Fabricator (2nd Shift) in WICHITA, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/ada/r/jobs/11367969
This position supports the mission of JR Custom Metal Products, Inc. by producing parts that meet the specification and quality standards of the customer.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/JOB TASKS:
- ''' Reads work orders, blueprints, or drawings to determine set up procedure, machine sequence, and dimensions of finished product.' Tasks may include prioritizing steps and collecting material.
- ''' Set up, program, and operate a variety of machines, including but not limited to bending, cutting, shaping, forming, and shearing.
- ''' Adjust machines as needed for variances during run.
- ''' Produces parts per specifications.' Tasks may include listening to the machine operation to detect malfunctions, manipulating controls and entering commands to index cutting tool to specified set point and to start machine, changing cutting tools and location of product during machine process as specified in set up instructions.
- ''' Measures, marks, and verifies dimensions on parts and materials for the purpose of completing procedures and inspecting the quality of parts.' Tasks may include reading a variety of precision measuring instruments and matching to documented specifications. Instruments may include calipers, micrometers, Statistical Process Control (SPC), height gauges, and gauge blocks.
- ''' Assists in loading and unloading machines when production requires.