CTG Junior/Mid .NET Developer in Wichita, Kansas
Title: Junior/Mid .NET Developer
Location: United States
Job Number: 18205992
CTG has an excellent direct-hire opportunity available! Are you looking to grow your career and skill set in an exciting new role?
Job Title: Junior/Mid .NET Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: full-time
Pay Range: Competitive
Work Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Job Description – Associate Application Developer
The Associate Application Developer will be part of an agile development team, working with Sr. Developers on the building of enterprise grade software systems leveraging .Net, Angular, and Web Services. The Associate Application Developer working under the guidance of technical mentors will be:
• Contributing at an individual level in the completion of development, and implementation tasks
• Actively participating in the creation, support, and deployment of production applications.
• Building and growing their technical skills in Angular and Micro Services
Associate Application Developers may be involved in product configuration, performance tuning and testing as well as production monitoring and support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Manager of Application Development, the duties and responsibilities of the Associate Application Developer include:
• Develop and implement new software programs
• Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
• Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
• Design and update software database
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
• Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
• Maintain high standards of software quality by writing high-quality code and following established standards and best practices
• Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects in the planning, design, development, testing, and maintenance of web- and desktop-based business applications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required
• 2 years’ experience in web and software development
• Demonstrated knowledge in .NET framework and C# using Visual Studio
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
• Demonstrated understanding of projects and working in an Scrum/Agile environment
• Demonstrated understanding of version control software such as GIT or TFS
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to work with a sense of urgency
• Must have a ‘Customer Service’ orientation
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work well independently
• Ability to take direction
• Must be willing to learn
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Programming & Application Development