Top Notch Personnel Maintenance Technician in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12540093
One of our best clients is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician. This is a full time, temp to perm position that is starting immediately! The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of all plant machinery and equipment, performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting equipment issues, and completing repairs as needed. The ideal candidate should have a strong mechanical aptitude and a background in maintenance.
We want to talk to you if you have:
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical or vocational training in mechanical or electrical fields is preferred.
- Proven experience as a Maintenance Technician in a similar industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Strong mechanical and technical skills with the ability to read and interpret equipment manuals, schematics and technical drawings.
- Proficient and/or capable in troubleshooting and repairing mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, boiler, HVAC and hydraulic systems.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with minimal supervision.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply Today! We will be reaching out to those candidates that meet our clients requirements.