PDS Tech Inc Material Handler- 3rd Shift in Wichita, Kansas
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Warehouse Associate, in Wichita, KS.
• Material handling of detail and assembled parts. Perform tasks as required to move parts, attach and remove parts to/from conveyor components as instructed, and attach adhesive parts together.
• Match parts - to part numbers, keep counts and identification correctly as required. Handling parts per general procedures and to specified quality requirements.
• Make adjustments or improvements to components including; cleaning, identifying, spot painting as required, and positioning for delivery.
• Complete tasks by following work instructions, process sheets, check sheets, photos, and carrying out assignments given by Supervisor in an efficient manner
• Perform minor painting rework as required to detail parts and components to permit proper assembly
• Responsible for helping to maintain good housekeeping practices in accordance with company requirements
• Operate fork lift truck for various duties
• Perform all tasks within safety guidelines.
• Perform other duties as assigned by lead person or department team leader
- 2+ years of experience working in material handling, logistics, and/or warehouse operations.Ability to perform each essential duty including operation of fork lift truckMust be able to legally operate a motor vehicleAbility to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.