HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse RN ICU in Wichita, Kansas
$10,000 Sign on bonus available for RNs with 2 years of experience!
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Wesley Healthcare, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an ICU Registered Nurse to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality and efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Critical Care Registered Nurse with us:
- You will perform and oversee care of patients with critical illness or injury utilizing the nursing process.
- Your role must possess strong assessment and clinical skills to oversee and care for patients with a multitude of disorders to include; Heart Failure, Respiratory distress, Sepsis, Multisystem Organ Failure, Neurosurgical Procedures, Invasive Cardiac Procedures, Trauma, MI, Strokes and other patients meeting ICU admissions criteria.
- You will excel at the following skills, interpersonal, communication, leadership, time management, critical thinking and decision making.
- You will serve as the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - BSN preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Kansas as a Registered Nurse or current active multistate Registered Nurse license
- BLS & ACLS – Health Care provider
- Experience in acute care nursing and ability to work in a stressful and emotional environment preferred
Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, a campus of Wesley Healthcare, provides patients with convenient access to expert healthcare, surgical care and emergency services. Our 99-bed facility provides world-class medical care while promoting wellness, healthy lifestyles and community health education programs and screenings. Wesley Woodlawn is also home to Wesley’s Bariatric Surgery program, which is accredited by the American College of Surgeons and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
Wesley Woodlawn is consistently recognized for delivering the highest quality care. As the only full-service hospitals in Wichita to earn a coveted 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services in 2019, Wesley Medical Center and Wesley Woodlawn rank in the top 6.4% of hospitals nationwide for patient safety and quality of care. The two facilities are also the only hospitals in the region recognized with “A” safety scores by The Leapfrog Group, an independent hospital watchdog organization, in its Spring 2019 Hospital Safety Score℠ rankings.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse RN ICU
Location: Kansas-Wichita-Wesley Woodlawn Hospital %26 ER
Requisition ID: 26330-28310