Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence Sales Engineer in Wichita, Kansas
Here we grow again! Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is seeking a Sales Engineer for Laser Tracker Measurement Systems from Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence. Ideally, the successful candidate will live in/around Wichita, Kansas.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, we believe that everything in the world must be measured to fit together precisely, from airplane doors to medical implants. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are living the latest technology and making a difference in our world!
As the Sales Engineer for Laser Tracker Measurement Systems you will use your technical and commercial expertise to act consultatively with a variety of industrial customers to develop valuable solutions and foster long-term relationships. You will champion the “Hexagon Advantage” with every customer toward ensuring that customers’ needs are met with the appropriate Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence products and services. This is a high level complex sales role that requires professionalism and a technical aptitude. This is a high-level complex sales role that requires professionalism and a technical aptitude. An ability to build rapport and communicate well with a variety of people within many levels of the customers’ organizations is critical.
Responsibilities will include
• Achieving unit and revenue targets for the product line within the assigned territory
• Creating long-term plans for development of the sales territory
• Increasing market share through reliable forecasting and delivery of profitable orders
• Being an effective advocate for customers at all stages of the sales process and the catalyst for customer satisfaction
• Monitoring the local market, customer trends, industry developments
• Performing effective demonstrations of company products
• Being the primary point-of-contact for customers, from sale through installation
• Fostering long-term relationships with key customers
• Supporting various distribution channels in the geographic area
• Participating in determination of market potential, forecasting, and regional sales strategy
• Travel up to 75%
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably with technical training
• 3 years of sales experience in an industrial environment, with a strong record of sustained success
• 3 years of Business experience
• Salesforce.com experience
• Technical ability to perform effective product demonstrations
• Ability to interact consultatively with customers and develop valuable solutions
• Strong Metrology background and aptitude
• Team oriented, with the ability to work successfully within a small group
• Willingness to embrace challenge and change
• Holds self to high personal standards
• Willingness to travel, up to 75%
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Paid time off
Tuition reimbursement thru advanced degrees
…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Check out our website