Kansas Department of Commerce Sales/Customer Service Representative in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/ada/r/jobs/11524473
Sales/Customer Service Representative
We currently looking for energetic, self-starter for full time inside sales position. Must have good telephone communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills in order to communicate with customers, office personnel and technicians. Computer skills are also required. Must be willing to work in a fast paced environment that handles aircraft component repair and overhaul. Customer service skills are also a must. Will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction with attention to detail regarding product consistency, quality, and delivery.
General knowledge requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years Aviation Sales/Customer Service experience.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to learn and use various software programs including internet, web search and e-mail.
· Microsoft Office skills a must.
· Ability to learn and use various office equipment.
· Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
· Ability to accept and understand direction on assigned tasks.
· Ability to meet strict schedules and work under pressure.
· Must be 18 years of age
· Background check will be performed with results acceptable to management
· Pre-employment and random drug screening is performed to comply with our Anti-Drug Policy
Full-time benefits include:
· Paid vacation and holiday
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Life and short-term disability insurance
· 401(k) with match