HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Surgical Technician Womens PRN in Wichita, Kansas
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Womens Services department.
At Wesley Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits__including:
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Surgical Technician to ensure that we provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Surgical Technician with us:
- Individualizes preoperative planning and preparation for surgical intervention to meet the needs of each patient and his/her surgeon
- Prepares the surgical suite / clinical area, supplies and equipment to ensure safety for patients and personnel
- Assists with the surgical procedure
- Adheres to the Association of Surgical Technologist Code of Ethics
- Contributes to an environment that is conducive to clinical education of surgical technology students
- Participates in routine unit duties
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course, as specified in policy
- Certification as a Surgical Technologist (CST) from NBSTSA is preferred
- Graduation from an accredited program for surgical technology
- Previous experience performing surgical technologist duties in an obstetrical setting is preferred
One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley Medical Center is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center, level I trauma center and licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children’s Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Surgical Technician Womens PRN
Location: Kansas-Wichita-Wesley Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00323-28332