Intrust Bank* Syndication Administrative Assistant in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/11984708
Provides administrative and operational support with a broad range of duties for the Syndication Department. Interacts daily with other banks in the transactional administration of participated/syndicated credits, which INTRUST both buys and sells. Promotes and fosters teamwork across all areas of INTRUST and is focused on delivering a high level of customer service to all. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality, and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUST’s Character Qualities.
• Process daily transactional activity on syndicated and participated facilities, both purchased and sold – including swing lines, rollovers, conversions, interest rate, margin changes and other operational transactions on a daily basis.
• Research and reconcile credit facilities to agent bank’s records – include review of transaction and accrual history and recommend action to supervisor
• Assist with ongoing and follow up of documentation on both credits purchased and sold
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with other banks and internal loan operations department
• Maintain a working knowledge on INTRUST Bank’s computer systems and the ability to input and retrieve data
• Cross-train on other participation/syndication duties as requested.
• Perform other duties as assigned to assist the department
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: None.
Physical Demands: Long periods of time will be spent viewing personal computer, sitting, standing and walking. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
This job description summary is not intended to be an employment contract, nor is it intended to state or imply these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other duties as assigned or requested by their supervisor.
INTRUST Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including INTRUST Bank, are Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law; except where an individual’s protected category constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.