Intrust Bank* Teller - PT (El Dorado) in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/11800718
Job Summary: The Teller is responsible for providing excellent customer service, accurately and efficiently processing daily transactions for customers, and making referrals of all bank products and services. Promotes an environment of teamwork within the department and across the bank. Represents INTRUST Bank in all he or she does in the community, and is focused on the development of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality, and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUST’s Character Qualities.
• Ensure excellent customer satisfaction and service quality according to INTRUST’s Character Qualities.
• Provide a friendly, accurate, knowledgeable, and professional customer experience.
• Perform basic teller transactions.
• Accurately and efficiently process transactions within the limitations of standard bank and teller policies and procedures.
• Identify needs-based opportunities and make referrals primarily to the Bankers and also to other areas of the corporation to fully meet customers’ financial needs.
• Complies with bank operations and security procedures.
• Consistent use of good judgment to protect customers and INTRUST Bank; protect the integrity of bank documents and customer confidentiality.
• Scan work for image branch capture in a timely manner according to procedure.
• Complete any other branch-specific responsibilities as assigned.
• Consistent use of good judgment to protect customers and INTRUST Bank.
Education and Experience: High School diploma or equivalent is required.
Required Skills and Knowledge: Strong communication and listening skills, detail oriented, knowledge of basic math, strong interpersonal skills, and service oriented. Must be able to utilize multiple Microsoft Office products and web-based applications simultaneously.
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: None
Physical Demands: Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds; the ability to stoop and bend; must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time, as required by job duties. Long periods of time will be spent viewing personal computer.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
This job description summary is not intended to be an employment contract, nor is it intended to state or imply these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other duties as assigned or requested by their supervisor.
INTRUST Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including INTRUST Bank, are Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law; except where an individual’s protected category constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.